- SCHOLASTIC SUBJECTS
|For Primary||For Secondary|
|1. English||1. 1 st. Language English|
|2. 2nd Langage (Hindi/Tamil) (From I Std.)||2. 2nd Language Hindi/Tamil|
|3. Mathematics||3. 3rd Langage Hindi/Tamil (VI-VIII only)|
|4. Science||4. Mathematics|
|5. Social Science||5. Science|
|6. Computer Education||6. Social Science|
|7. 3rd Langage upto V std. only||7. Computer Education|
|8. General Knowledge||8. General Knowledge|
- Co – SCHOLASTIC SUBJECTS
|Art Education||Music, Dance, Drawing & Painting|
|Work Experience||Art and Crafts, Needle Work and Culinary skills.|
|Health & Physical Education||Yoga, P.T. & Health Education, Guides/ RSP.|
|Audio Visual Education||TV, Video, Tape Recorder, Radio, Multimedia, L.C.D., O.H.P, Smart Class.|
- Groups offered at senior secondary level
|Science Group||Commerce Group|
|Biology / Computer Science||Maths / Entrepreneurship / Computer Science|
- Guidelines to be followed for admission:
Documents to be submitted along with filled in application
|1.||Pre-kg||Should have completed
2 1/2 yrs. as on 1st June
of that Academic Year.
|2.||L.K.G.||Should have completed
3 1/2 yrs. as on 1st June
of that Academic Year.
|3.||U.K.G.||Should have completed 4 1/2 yrs. as on 1st June of that Academic Year.||Birth Certificate and T.C|
For admission to Std 1, the student should have completed 5 1/2 years and the relative age requirement applies for admission to other higher classes. Students sekking admission to classes other than KG will be required to undergo an entrance test and admission will be made on the basis of merit.
- Candidates may be admitted if:
- Seats are available in that particular class.
- Perform well in the Entrance Test conducted by the school.
- The candidate has a satisfactory record of performance in the previous school.
- The original Transfer Certificate, countersigned by the respective Educational Head concerned is produced.
- A photocopy of Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth mentioned in the Application Form . Original Birth Certificate to be produced for verification.
- Community certificate for SC/ST/BC/MBC.
- Students will be admitted in the Senior Secondary course if they have completed their All India Secondary School Examination or Equivalent, SSLC from the State Board, ICSE, School Leaving Certificate of Anglo Indian Board or Matriculation and produce the relevant pass certificate.